[PCNJ-news] PCNJ presents CLUBFEST 2003!

pridecenter-news-admin at pridecenter.org pridecenter-news-admin at pridecenter.org
Wed May 7 18:27:29 EDT 2003

You are invited!

CLUBFEST is a major benefit event for The Pride Center
of New Jersey - our state's GLBT Community Center!

Well over 200 people attended our last Clubfest!

It will be held at The Club at Woodbridge, 585 Main
St, Woodbridge, NJ.

Doors Open at 8 PM.  We close at 1 AM

This is an evening for all to come party, enjoy, play,
dine/have a drink and all for a good cause.

The event includes:

 Sports/Games - all indoors
   Volleyball
   Tennis
   Racquetball
   Basketball
 Water!
   Swimming pool
   Sauna
   Steam room
   Jacuzzi
 Entertainment
   Pop Star Josh Zuckerman!
   The new Band Third Law of Motion!
   Singer/Musician Nicole!
   Miss Gay New Jersey!
 Refreshments
   Cash Bar
   Light Food
   Venetian Dessert Table
 Prizes
   Over 20 fabulous prizes at our Tricky Tray Auction
 More
   Complementary Mardi Gras Beads for Singles!

The Club at Woodbridge is one of the finest and
largest fitness/racquet sports complexes in the
Northeast, with state of the art facilities and over
100,000 square feet of space. The Club is located in
Woodbridge – the “Crossroads of New Jersey” – at 585
Main Street, and is easily accessible from the NJ
Turnpike or Parkway. For directions, please contact
The Club at 732-634-5000 or visit the website:
www.theclub.org.

Also check: www.pridecenter.org/events/clubfest.

- This email was sent by The Pride Center of New
Jersey, Inc.
- 732/846-2232, www.pridecenter.org
- To unsubscribe from this list, please go to page:
then scroll to the bottom and type your email address
next to the "Edit Options" button; if you forgot your
password, first click "Email My Password To Me"