[PCNJ-news] PCNJ News & Updates - 1/09/07

PCNJ News pridecenter-news at pridecenter.org
Mon Jan 8 19:24:28 EST 2007

PRIDE CENTER OF NEW JERSEY
News & Updates - 01/09/07

1. LGMNB - Jan 9
2. MEN'S MOVIE NIGHT - Jan 13
3. OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS - Jan 15
4. LADIES NIGHT OUT III - Jan 27
5. ANNUAL VALENTINE'S DANCE - Feb 17

1. LGMNB - Jan 9
Join the guys at LGMNB every 2nd and 4th Tuesday night
at 8 PM. Conversation and refreshments. Open to old
all. Great place to hang out for the over-40 crowd.

2. MEN'S MOVIE NIGHT - Jan 13
come by the Pride Center at 7 PM for the monthly Men's
Movie Night - it's always a fun night!

3. OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS - Jan 15 (and all Mondays)
Overeater's Anonymous: Mondays, 7:30pm. A program of
recovery for compulsive overeaters using the 12 Steps
and 12 Traditions. Although the only requirement for
membership is a desire to stop eating compulsively,
there will be a GLBT special focus. For more
information, please contact Mark D. at 973-879-3038.

4. LADIES NIGHT OUT III - Jan 27
LADIES NIGHT OUT III
AT THE PALMS @ HOLIDAY INN, TOMS RIVER, NEW JERSEY
ALL ARE WELCOME
Transgendered, Couples & Admirers
on SATURDAY, JANUARY 27, 2007
8:00pm to 1:30am
People who want to make reservations to stay over for
one night, MUST call the Holiday Inn directly, @
732-244- 4000
$99.00 special over night rate if you register
starting January 15 thru 25th under “LADIES NIGHT OUT”
We have 15 rooms reserved At the last party, the rooms
were sold out So don’t hesitate
Dinner menu from 5 to 9 pm Dance music, karaoke
In addition, we will have a hotel room for ladies who
have to get changed there
We have a fabulous bar/restaurant manager there. Her
name is Lori. At the last party, she made all the
girls feel welcome.
So ladies, come out, enjoy the music and meet new
friends

for more information
Please e-mail me at Lisa3058 at AOL.com or call
732-771-7731 Or my co-host,
Kimm Jacoby kimmjacoby at comcast.net or call
732-929-3291

5. ANNUAL VALENTINE'S DANCE - Feb 17
The Pride Center of NJ invites you to join us at our
5th Annual Valentine's Day Gala.

Saturday, February 17, 2007
7:00 PM at the Radisson
21 Kingsbridge Road, Piscataway, NJ
featuring:
Cash Bar Cocktail Hour with Hors d'oevres
Buffet Dinner and Dessert
Back by popular demand, music by Cosmic Entertainment!
$60 Members
$67 Non-members
Advance Tickets only.
Please make checks payable to "PCNJ" and send to:
Laura F, PO Box 106, Whiting, NJ 08759
(Special room rate of $89.00 includes breakfast for
two and indoor pool! Call the Radisson and ask for
Pride Center rates!)