[PCNJ-news] PCNJ News & Updates - 5/16/07

PCNJ News pridecenter-news at pridecenter.org
Tue May 15 17:55:02 EDT 2007

PRIDE CENTER OF NEW JERSEY
News & Updates - 05/16/07

Visit www.pridecenter.org

1. VOLUNTEERS WANTED!
2. OUT OF THE BOX - May 18
3. MEN'S COMING OUT GROUP - May 16
4. LGMNB - May 22
5. MEN'S SOCIAL - May 26
6. Misc

1. VOLUNTEERS WANTED and APPRECIATED!

Newsletter writers WANTED! Articles, poetry,
horoscopes, etc. If interested, please contact
festivegal at aol.com

Also:
Evening Shift Volunteers
Fundraising Volunteers
Event Planning
Board of Trustees Members

Have some time each month to help others, give back to
the community and make new friends and contacts?

Contact the Pride Center of NJ today!

2. OUT OF THE BOX - May 18
the open mic for ALL types of performers

gay, straight, bi, tri, omni, a, questioning
jugglers, comics, poets, musicians, floutists, dancers
and listeners

ALL WELCOME!!!!

Friday, May 18th 8:00 - 10:30 pm

at the PRIDE CENTER OF NJ
1048 Livingston Avenue, North Jersey (3 miles from
downtown New Brunswick)
see directions below

no feature for this month! It's a WIDE OPEN MIC for
EVERYONE!!! Come and bring your best along for
sharing!!! YOU are the feature this month!!! :-)

the details:
OUT OF THE BOX, open-mic at the Pride Center of New
Jersey

listeners and sharers alike welcome.

held at the PRIDE CENTER OF NEW JERSEY
1048 Livingston Avenue, North Brunswick, NJ 08902
(look for the pink awning'd buildling)

$5 suggested donation/ $3 for students
free low-octane beverages and light gnosh served

info on how this open-mic works.... doors open around
7:45 pm. folks come on by and sign up on the list as
they arrive. we try to get everyone up on the mic who
signs up. priority is given to those who get there
earlier. count on having between 6 and 8 minutes,
depending on how many peopel are on the list. (Again,
if you show up earlier, you may end up with a bit more
time). at 8:00 pm we begin and folks who signed up
are called up to share. And an awesome time is had by
all! :-)

(p.s. If you have a piece that's longer than the time
limit for the night, let Stephen or Pandora know and
we'll do our best to accomodate you - if not this
month, then another one, if we can!)

if you have questions or have a lot to set-up, please
contact us:
pandora (host) at pandorascooter at aol.com
stephen (host) at outoftheboxinfo at optonline.net

Check us out at www.myspace.com/outofthemyspace
(thanks to Gil for setting up and maintaining this
page!)

3. MEN'S COMING OUT GROUP - May 16
Every Wednesday at 7:30 PM. A moderated discussion
group for men.

4. LGMNB - May 22
Join us at LGMNB every 2nd and 4th Tuesday night
at 8 PM. Conversation and refreshments. Open to all.
Come hang out with the guys...

5. MEN'S SOCIAL - May 26
It's the monthly Men's Social / Games Night! Get
yourself to the Pride Center guys! Bring a game if
you like! It starts at 7 PM.

6. Misc
Overeaters Anonymous - Every Monday evening at the
Pride Center of NJ at 7:30 PM
MCC Sunday Service - Every Sunday at 10:45 AM
Polyamory Support Group - 2nd Tuesdays at 7:00 PM
NJ Furs - 2nd and 4th Saturdays at 1 PM
Men's Coming-Out Discussion Group - Every Wed 7:30 PM
And Much, Much More!