PCNJ E-News - Valentine's GALA Event and Sponsorship Information

PCNJ News pridecenter-news at pridecenter.org
Sun Jan 17 13:41:06 EST 2010

(Please see attachment for complete Valentine's Day GALA Event information!)

 85 Raritan Avenue, Highland Park, NJ
08904-2430
(732)846-2232
http://www.pridecenter.org

January 12, 2010

Dear Sir or Madame:

On February 13, The Pride Center Of New Jersey, Inc. will hold its annual, major social/fundraising
event, the Valentine’s Day Gala and
dinner dance, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Somerset, New Jersey.  In addition to an ad/sponsor program we will
conduct an auction of 6 - 8 “specialty items”.
This will afford a high energy presentation of both the item and directly
spotlight the donor.  We already have
received hotel and breakfast package commitments from establishments.  We would like to add items from your
organization as an auction item.

We will also present a
donor/sponsor display table with advertising material provided by the donor as
well as disseminate the list of donors/sponsors and auction items by way of
mass email to members and related links.
I estimate the email blast will reach a minimum of 1,500  addressees.

As a
501(c)3 non-profit organization, PCNJ has been providing comprehensive programs
to foster the health and nurture the well-being of thousands of lesbian, gay,
bisexual, transgendered, and intersexed individuals since it first opened its
doors more than a decade ago.  Through
education and outreach, we continue to build upon our program offerings, which
include an information library, referral services, support groups, youth and
senior activities.   Special events such as the Annual Valentine’s
Gala will help us raise 25% of the operating income that is vital to keep our
doors open.

If you are able to contribute
an item for auction would you kindly contact me so I may make arrangements to
receive the item and your advertising literature or material for display at the
event.  My contact information is as
follows:

ROBERT A. WEISS, Attorney, 2571 Morris Avenue, Union,
NJ 07083

Telephone 732.754.8606,   Email: JerseyPrideGuy at aol.com

Thank you for your courtesy
and cooperation.