PCNJ E-News Pride Center Open House on May 23, 2010

PCNJ News pridecenter-news at pridecenter.org
Mon May 17 17:02:29 EDT 2010

The PRIDE CENTER

OF NEW JERSEY

E-News

85 Raritan Avenue     Highland Park, New Jersey

May 18, 2010

The Pride Center is now located at a great new location

at 85 Raritan Avenue, Suite 100, Highland Park!

We invite you to come visit us at our new, larger location!

You are invited!

The Pride Center of New
Jersey

OPEN HOUSE
85 Raritan Ave.

Highland Park, NJ 08904

www.pridecenter.org

May 23, 2010

12:00PM – 3:00PM

Our mission is to provide comprehensive
programming which fosters the health and well-being of the lesbian, gay,
bisexual, transgender, intersexed and questioning community (LGBTIQ), and to
increase public acceptance and champion social change for the LGBTIQ community
through education and outreach.

So please come and visit our new facility
which is accessible to all.  Discover what we have to offer.  We are a resource for you, your friends and your family.