PCNJ E-News LGBT Fashion Show 2011: September 24, 2011

PCNJ News pridecenter-news at pridecenter.org
Sat Sep 17 16:52:37 EDT 2011

The
PRIDE CENTER

of
NEW JERSEY

E-News

 September 17, 2011

 85 Raritan Avenue, Suite 100, Highland
Park, NJ
08904-2430

(732)846-2232

 Visit http://www.pridecenter.org
for much more information on

events, groups, volunteer opportunities and membership!

LGBT Fashion Show 2011

SATURDAY – SEPTEMBER 24, 2011

Arrival at 2:30 to 4:00pm

Rutgers University at Cook College Campus Center

59 Biel Rd. New Brunswick, NJ

Free Parking – Light Refreshments
This amazing Pride Center of NJ LGBT fashion show fundraiser supports our Youth Drop-In, Veteran’s Group, HIV Group and much more.
In this third annual show we are pleased to include terrific female
models to our remarkable male line-up. If you’re coming to see GREAT
fashions worn by GREAT models you won’t be disappointed.
Prices range from $5-$30.
http://www.pridecenter.org/fashionshow/