[Slowhand] EC at Albert Hall

LukeLinus lukelinus at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 19:12:47 EDT 2003

Tickets for Albert Hall shows in London go on sale
on friday morning 10-10 9am local time. It should be
for may 2004. They are not available online, just by
phone.
I have no further information, not even of the exact
dates yet. I find it unbelievable no EC related
website carries any info, not even this digest.
Someone please step up and release complete (tour)
details. All my eMails to Wheres Eric people remained
unanswered.

best regards
Peter / Germany

last show: Sting