[Slowhand] Re: Slowhand Digest in Mime Format

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Wed Oct 15 01:41:50 EDT 2003

Lynn,

You are certainly not the only one sending in these whinny messages, but
alas, you were the final straw. LEARN TO READ. Dave sent out
instructions on 10/3, detailing how you could change the format in which
you receive the digest. Sending messages to the SD WILL NOT DO
IT.......here are the instructions, once again..............T

* You can now choose to receive the Digest as MIME-encoded, or plain
text.  The latter may not look pretty until I get HTML content-rejection
straightened out, or everyone stops sending HTML in text messages.
You'll have to get a password to do so, and there are a few other
options you might be interested in at;

Everyone is now receiving plain text by default, since I figure if you
don't know what you want, you probably want plain text.  If you want it
"back the way it was", go to the above URL, set your password, and
switch to MIME.

temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. "
Benjamin Franklin