[Slowhand] Getting the Digest

Tildemarie at aol.com Tildemarie at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 11:15:45 EDT 2003

In a message dated 10/20/2003 11:02:09 AM Central Standard Time,
slowhand-request at planet-torque.com writes:

> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 14:35:45 EDT
> From: Garret74 at aol.com
> Subject: [Slowhand] (no subject)
> To: slowhand at planet-torque.com
>
> I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I am unable to
> download this file...
>
> Garret

Garrett, I had trouble at first but after I downloaded the WinZip program...
All was well with the world(Digest:) again. I just downloaded the Free program
so that was cool, too.

Mimi  :)
Fantastic Stranger  --
Mimi's Mainstream Romantic Novel set in the Deep South of Mississippi
ISBN 0-595-29467-7

Visit me at my website and enjoy my photographs, too!
<A HREF="http://Tildemarie.homestead.com">http://Tildemarie.homestead.com</A>