[Slowhand] "going to California"

Duncan McKie Duncan.McKie at infinity.co.nz
Tue Oct 28 08:50:13 EST 2003

OK so I know it's a Led Zep song, but couldn't think of an EC title
that's close...
But anyway, I'm off to L.A. and San Fran for the Hols and besides
Christmas with the Outlaws and taking kids to Disneyland and various
other theme parks, intend to spend a fair bit of time trolling round the
record shops.
Also gonna try to get to  Hollywood HoB to see Dave Lindlry with the
Mighty Ian Maclaghan, as well as various Hard Rocks.
So any recommendations for shops, 2nd hand Record shops,things to see,
bars/clubs in San Fran and L.A.?- particularily the Carson/Torrance area
and Longbeach??

Cheers
Duncan McKie

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use
of its contents. If received in error you are asked to destroy this email
and contact the sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.