[Slowhand] Clapton Slowhand Digest Tribute CD 2003

M.Prehn at t-online.de M.Prehn at t-online.de
Sun Nov 2 12:41:08 EST 2003

Hi there,

no comments about the new SD Clapton Tribute CD?

I have listened to it and, to be honest: It is a dissapointment!
There were some moments at the SD tribute CD 2002, but the new compilation has absolutely no highlights. After four or five songs I had the feeling that all songs sounds some kind of similar. Especialy the voices are all weak and if I listen to the guitarwork I have to say that we shouldn't groumble about Eric's playing these days. And what about all those drumcomputers!?
Where are all those good recordings from the real bands?

Sorry to ya'all, but I'm glad that I'm not on this compilation.

Now it's your turn!

Mike