[Slowhand] Digest Tribute 2003

Fabio Dwyer fabiodwyer at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 02:19:28 EST 2003

glad to be part of this project, independent of the level of the other
contributions. Actually I liked very much some of them, like Keep on Growing
and If I Don't Be There By The Morning.

I believe the intention has always been to share a good time with fellows
around the world. Whenever I have the chance to go to a professional studio
with my band, I invest all the money I have recording original works, my own
compositions, not covers. I recorded this cover at home, with a backing
track, just added my (horrible) voice and my (not horrible) guitar playing.
I do have a carreer as a musician, as a guitar player, not as a singer. This
was exactly the reason why I sang there, because I don't have this
opportunity often, just for fun. Maybe, I would even say *probably*, George
Harrison is shutting his ears in heaven with my singing in "While my
guitar..." although himself, or even Clapton in his first years weren't
exactly great singers. So what? Let's have fun, let's play our guitars.

I would like to *CONGRATULATE* all the other contributors, no matter if you
sing well (or bad like me), if you're begginers or experienced players (like
me, in my NOT humble opinion), and specially to Scott Wallemberg for the
great opportunity to play - keep this nice job, man! I love to be part of
it! And sorry for the delay with the art cover, I'm loaded with work- I'll
try to send you something asap, but if you have anybody else who like to try
that too, no problem:-)

That's it, always remembering that anyone has the right to have their good
or bad opinions, but let's remembers this is a hobbie, not a professional
work:-)

Cheers from a bad singer and the second best guitar player in the world
(just behind Kurt Cobain...)
Fabio Dwyer

Message: 5