[Slowhand] Les Paul question

Greg W gwornex at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 13:08:13 EST 2003

This is a semi-EC related question (since he plays
'em).
I have a question for all you player's and Les Paul
owner's out there. I've decided that after all these
year's of dreaming I'm gonna buy an LP. I'm tempted
to go really over board and get one of the '59
reissue's, but I'm wondering if it's worth the huge
difference in price from a nice LP studio with a
'burst finish for about 3 grand less. Appreciate any
input on this matter. Also would be curious as to your
opinion of the Epi Les Paul's.
thanks
 Greg W.