[Slowhand] Re: Clapton MP3 server? (Bob Welsh)

stratoblade stratoblade at tiscalinet.it
Fri Nov 7 10:05:17 EST 2003

I'd very happy to have some more place to share EC mp3.... I said some more
'couse there is already one ... the DC++ community slowhand.dnsalias.com...
there you can find a lot of EC stuff  ..... but any new places are
welcomed...
Let us know
Stratoblade (DC++ alias: pincopallino)

>> Message: 3
> Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 14:02:36 -0500
> From: "Bob Welsh" <bobwelshjr at valink.com>
> Subject: [Slowhand] Clapton MP3 server?
> To: <slowhand at planet-torque.com>
>
> I am posting this to the digest to see if there is ample interest in
utilizing the internet to swap our MP3's in a low-key manner. I have access
to facilities that would allow this sort of thing, as I did about three
years ago when I ran the Hotline Clapton MP3 server while living in St
Louis. This time around, it would be a straight FTP site, nothing fancy. Any
interest?