[Slowhand] RE: boots

Daniel Shearon daniel at hayesinstrument.com
Tue Nov 11 12:42:00 EST 2003

Having perused the FAQ and geetarz for a while now, I was wondering how
folks handle trading the boots listed on these sites. What is boot
etiquette? Is it kosher to pay for a boot and then issue copies for
free?
I have no desire to have every show which Eric has ever played, but I
would like to hear the outstanding performances and a few of the show
that are special to me. Is it ok to put a request out for the shows by
the name of the boot rather than the date and location of the show? For
example do I put the request out for Play With Fire or do I ask for RAH,
London - February 17, 1991? I have a few boots so far but it would take
a bit of time to put together a list, most of which a trader with the
shows I want would already have.

Thanks for the schooling.

 And here is the first request: Does anyone have a copy of the
Nashville, TN - May 24, 2001 show at the GEC?

Thanks,
Daniel

---