[Slowhand] MAYALL BDAY RELEASE

Greg W gwornex at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 16:05:13 EST 2003

This may be old news but the Mayall B'day CD is set to
release 11/18 and DVD in the US on 12/9 according to
Mayall newsletter........

p.s. Additional question for the 'geetar' player's .
Thanks for all the feedback on the Les Paul question.
Now, I was perusing my local music shop and they had a
'HERITAGE H-150' which look and and sound similiar to
the Paul for about a grand less. Anyone out there own
one of these or had personal experience with
them??Thanks
Greg W.