[Slowhand] Japan Tour Info?

allan simpson aks112778 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 16 01:29:26 EST 2003

Anyone know what the best site is to get prompt info about EC's Japan tour?
I visit Where's Eric? often, will they be updating their site with each
show?  Here's hoping EC and the fans in Heroshima had a great time last
night.  I look forward to reading all about the shows while keeping my
fingers crossed that he'll come to the states in spring '04.

Thanks,
Ken