[Slowhand] Japan Setlist

allan simpson aks112778 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 16 12:29:34 EST 2003

I found a decent website for setlists from the Japan tour.
www.clapton.ne.jp/

I'm impressed with the one from last night, especially that he played 26
songs and really brought out some tunes he hadn't played in awhile: Lay Down
Sally, Kind Hearted Woman, Knocking on Heaven's Door, Can't Find My Way
Home, Holy Mother etc.   I don't think I've ever heard "When You've got a
good friend", is that a blues tune?  From that set list I can't tell which
songs were  played acoustically.  Anybody know?

-Ken