[Slowhand] Predict the Setlist Contest: Winners and Little Extended Offer

Kevin Wilson kevin.wilson at arivia.co.za
Mon Nov 17 14:27:58 EST 2003

Sadly, there were only 3 entrants. Happily, for them, they are the winners. They have been contacted separately and will be receiving a copy of "Legends: Gods Meeting" in due course.

The winners are: Wayne Decatur, Scott Wallenberg and David Gourlay.

I'd like to offer more copies of the double CD-R set to a further 2 people, only this time to Slowhanders who are able to cut and distribute further.

Kevin

PS. Day 2 of the current tour is down from 26 to 22 songs, with "significant" numbers being dropped: "Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out" [acoustic], "Before You Accuse Me", "My Father's Eyes" and "River of Tears" (mmmm - wonder what's the zone number on this tour).

PPS. Where's Eric www.whereseric.com <http://www.whereseric.com/>  have announced that "during this tour concert reviews and photos will be post on this site."

NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to the standard arivia.kom email disclaimer which may be found at:  http://www.arivia.co.za/disclaimer.htm.  If you cannot access the disclaimer through the URL attached, and you wish to receive a copy thereof, please send an eMail to disclaimer at arivia.co.za or call (011) 233-0800. You will receive the disclaimer by return email or fax.