[Slowhand] I want, I need

Wildquat wildquat at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 10:33:06 EST 2003

Wow, the setlist from the first Japan show (26 songs)
is just fantastic.  Now that they have shortened the
setlist to about 22 songs, I wonder if and how soon
the first date will be available for distribution.
Some of the tunes that haven't been on recent
performances really get me.  I really would like to
get my ears on those songs and Clapton's current
versions of them.  Thanks in advance for your replies.
Dustin
(Louisiana, USA)
P.S.  I would also like to obtain "LEGENDS--God
Meeting"...please help!!!