[Slowhand] Doyle on Clapton Album - fresh news?

weedweed@tiscali.fr weedweed at tiscali.fr
Tue Nov 18 17:02:27 EST 2003

Hi,

>Actually it says:
>"Doyle just returned from London where he
>recorded two records with Eric Clapton."
>- which could mean anything, including what you have surmised.

Ok I will bet that the first one will be called "Riding with the
King" and this is EXCLUSIVE breaking news, it's 12 duets with BB
King.

The second will not feature BB King but many covers, including one
from J.J. Cale and one from Stevie Wonder  and the album will be
called "Reptile"

Oh, strange, it seems I heard already heard this before....

Regards

PS : don't miss the DBII upcoming show (hurry up, you are late!):

July 14, 2003
ANTONE'S, Austin, TX.

July 16, 2003
Houston, TX with the Dave Matthews Band