[Slowhand] rolling stone advert/album poll

Apurva Parikh apuraja8 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 13:14:43 EST 2003

Sam, there was also yardbirds, Roger the Engineer (No EC) ranked, but it
slips my mind as to what the ranking was..

NO point in really arguiing about the rankings, although to Rolling Stones
credit they did seem to poll a wide variety of people in the business,
anyone from Britney Spears to David Geffen, to the RS Editors themselves,
many many other artists... I didn't expect anyone BUT the beatles, or Dylan
to own the top 10, but it was nice to see London Calling rank in the top 10,
same with Kind of Blue.