[Slowhand] RE: Concert For George

ToeKneeF slowhandnj at comcast.net
Wed Nov 26 00:50:36 EST 2003

Tracy,

Marc had production/performing credit on George's last CD, Brainwashed.
He has also contributed to Jeff Lynne's ELO reprise, ZOOM. Interestingly
enough, he is more noted for his arranging and keyboard skills. I must
say that he blew me away with his guitar playing, it was fantastic.

Yes, the gray haired gent was Albert Lee and if I recall correctly, he
had 2 standout solos during the show, Honey Don't and 1 other........T
temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. "
Benjamin Franklin