[Slowhand] Re: Nothing But the Blues Mystery

Brian Sleeman bjsleeman at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 29 15:13:27 EST 2003

Ken wrote:
>The video was originally given a release date and a catalogue number,
>right? Were there any review copies sent out?
>
>Can we hear from anyone who knows anything about what happened with this,
>and why it was never released?

I've heard all the same rumors, but I know that review/promo copies *were*
sent out.  In fact at one time you could even order it through PBS, and they
still had it listed as out of print in their catalog a few years ago when I
checked it out again.

The cool thing about the promo copy is that it included that great electric
performance/jam of "Driftin," which appears on the "Blues Concert" Kiss the
Stone bootleg which has since been liberated.