[Slowhand] Concert For George

DeltaNick deltanick at comcast.net
Sun Nov 30 11:26:14 EST 2003

Does anyone still have any of the .mp3 files from "Concert For George"?

Or better yet, does anyone have the download site?

I'd like to compare the official "Concert For George" with what it sounded
like originally. I lost those .mp3 files when my hard drive died in August.
However, my memory tells me that the official release was SIGNIFICANTLY
enhanced, with mucho post-production work being done (including lots of
overdubs). In fact, the official "Concert For George" release sounds like an
entirely NEW recording.

                DeltaNick