[Slowhand] funny blender quote

Sam Mangano smangano at solartestinglabs.com
Tue Dec 2 11:32:11 EST 2003

in the review of sheryl crow's greatest hits, the magazine mentions a cover
of Cat Steven's "the first cut is the deepest" (great version in my opinion)
is included on the album, and "shows her respect for ancient musical history
(previously demonstrated when she dated Eric Clapton)".......

l8r
sammy
"I'm gonna have fun! You're gonna have fun! We're all gonna have so much
goddamn fun we will need plastic surgery to get the smiles off our faces!"

- Clark W. Griswold, National Lampoon's Vacation