[Slowhand] Japan Tour 2003

trevor kempin trevork1 at iinet.net.au
Sat Dec 6 04:40:41 EST 2003

I have just attended 5 shows on the 2003 Japan Tour. Two at Yokohama and
three at the Budokan. I gotta say that the last two at the Budokan on
2nd and 3rd December were outstanding. Eric was really on fire. Everyone
who I was with (who had attended many EC concerts over the years)
commented that these were great shows. Let me tell you, Eric still has
it. If you ever get to listen to the show from 2 December I am sure you
will certainly agree. This tour is obviously a fill in before the new
album gets released. I don't think that it is finished just yet.

Trevor Kempin