[Slowhand] Hey Clapton experts...

Larry Jackson crossrodes at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 6 13:22:19 EST 2003

...His singing sucks, he sings like a nightingale, his hair is too
short and long, he doesn’t bend his strings like we all know he should,
his sound is too thin, he wails, his music is destined for an elevator
(lift, OK?) somewhere soon, he is on fire, he’s got the chops, he’s
eating too many chops, it’s all his wife’s fault, marriage seems to be
agreeing with him, he plays with feeling and emails in his solos, while
his guitar  gently weeps  he dries the tears with his sloppy clothes,
he hasn’t done anything since Cream, his best work was in the nineties,
he’s lazy, in the process of beating back addictions, his beard covers
his double chin quite nicely, clean shaven is the way to go, Mother’s
Lament is my favorite tune, Crossroads baby - that’s the ticket, he’s
coasting along on past fame, he’s famous coast to coast, he’s tall but
his solos are too short, he moves his legs like a fiend when sitting
down playing, he needs to be more animated, he doesn’t seem to care,
he’s spent millions on and for the care of others,  that’s Allman
playing  slide and Felix on the side and a sideman is what He always
wants to be.

He is in demand and he is Da man!  I am so thankful he is with us
today...

Larry

Clapton is God but his people are revolting  (you can say that again!),