[Slowhand] Re: Can't Do Anything Wrong

a linden roante04 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 7 02:59:58 EST 2003

Hi all,

>> I know that some of those with the tender ears
don't want to hear
anything at all bad about Eric, but, is it bad to want
him to do his best?
<<

As the original Fan with Blind Faith, who hasn't the
Ability to think for himself, I'd like to comment on
this one.
I think it's pretty strange to tell mr. Clapton to do
his best, when in fact he's been one of hardest
working musicians of last 40 years and always has
delivered a performance way above most rock-musicians.
It's a miracle this man is still alive and giving his
music to millions and still we find these nice fans,
who think they know better than our Eric, what he
should do or wear.

Well, of course it's their right, it just sounds
pretty confudsing to me (tender soul)as these fans
seem to have to waited something over 30 years and in
vain. These should be called the real fans, I'd surely
have deserted mr. Clapton many years ago if he didn't
satisfy my musical tastes.

Here's one more suggestion for a CBM -thread:
CBM - EC is doing it only for the money - has he lost
his over £100 million on his current wardrobe?

All the best
Ande