[Slowhand] eTrade

PM vdv64 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 10:25:14 EST 2003

Hi slowhanders,
I tried and joked a little with Dircect Connect
(DC++), that file-sharing program. It works pretty
well. So I set up an own private hub to share shows in
SHNS-format (lossless) with some friends.
If anyone is interested to partecipate please contact
me privately (vdv64 at yahooNospam.com - remove Nospam).
I don't plan a big thing, no just a friendly,
familiary sharing/exchanging/trading with "subscribed
members". Anyone gets a password and the only rules
are to be kind and to keep the spírit of spreading
good music - first of all EC's music but also from
other artists.
BTW this hub will not go public.
Anyone ?
Awaiting some interest. Regards