[Slowhand] Crossroads by Schumacher

Kevin Wilson kevin.wilson at arivia.co.za
Sat Dec 13 16:59:35 EST 2003

Has Schumacher dropped his "one man and his guitar against the world" bag?

I've said it before, his writing style is typical of what Director Oliver Stone would use as co-screenwriter on a Clapton movie.

I once had a dog that lifted his leg against the book - the dogs is now gone, but the book left long before.

Kevin