[Slowhand] oh god....he's killed SHERIFF!!

Sam Mangano smangano at solartestinglabs.com
Tue Dec 16 11:49:07 EST 2003

thanks to mark for providing the link to the clip from the Saitama
show-killer clean! however, i was disappointed to hear the solo. Sheriff
usually has a fiery, tasty, extended solo at the end of the song that is too
far and few in between anymore live. this solo was very jazzy (dare i say
lazy??- i know its a reggae song with a slow shuffling beat, but c'mon!!).

considering he starts his set list slowly, this was the first time to
stretch out in the performance, and it was very uninspiring to my
ears......maybe an off nite, i dont remember the overall review from this
particular show??

l8r
sammy

"I'm gonna have fun! You're gonna have fun! We're all gonna have so much
goddamn fun we will need plastic surgery to get the smiles off our faces!"

- Clark W. Griswold, National Lampoon's Vacation