[Slowhand] Legends offer update

Brooz at aol.com Brooz at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 12:38:00 EST 2003

Hello all,

I have offered copies of the Legends set, courtesy of Kevin, to Marcel, Fred,
Juanma, Peter, and last but not least, Loraine, who, if she has been a good
girl this year, soon will be making her burning debut!

I received a slim response to the Legends offer, so those not receiving
copies directly from me should easily get them soon from others.

To all Slowhanders, I wish you and yours a happy holiday and all the best for
2004.  May we have a more peaceful year,
brooz