[Slowhand] The much-heralded second MP3 EC site

Bob Welsh bobwelshjr at valink.com
Mon Dec 22 13:41:18 EST 2003

I am within a couple weeks of moving to a location where I will have a DSL connection. I have not yet been able to nail down the ISP on whether or not I can get a static IP address - if so it will be up as a standard FTP site (which I will also use for work file transfers). If not, does anyone who was/is involved with the existing site know of any sort of DNS/IP service for dynamic IPs that will allow me to register a name with them and update the IP address automatically as my ISP changes it?
Oh and Merry Christmas, Happy Hannuchuh (sp?), or whatever your chosen holiday may be.
Bob