[Slowhand] EC Boots I'm looking to sell

Scott Graves Scott.Graves at virgin.net
Tue Dec 30 06:15:29 EST 2003

Hi slowhanders,

I've recently decided to get rid of all of my Original EC boots - to pass
them on to someone who'll actually get a chance to listen to them, make some
room on my shelves and re-coup some of the money I've spent over the years.
Email me if you are interested

Eric Clapton (all are soundboard recordings - Perfect sound)-
  An Acoustic Tale (unplugged outtakes)
  From the Heart (1994 From the Cradle tour rehearsals)
  From the Cradle to the Fillmore West (2CDs Nov 1994 - I love this set)
  Another Page (2CDs Brighton 1992 - great show that I attended)

Further on up the Crossroads (rare 4CD set) - this is the original box set
released with a deluxe booklet containing many rare photos and information.
See :
http://www.eric-clapton.co.uk/collection/bootlegs/furtheronupthecrossroads.shtml
http://www.ericclaptonfaq.com/questions/Are_there_any_bootleg_compilations_available_that_provide_an_overview_of_Claptons_career.htm

regards,