[Slowhand] (Slowhand) Debate

PM vdv64 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 02:06:03 EST 2003

Hi there,
two cents from my side.
The first - is there anyone who does his job (and ec
does also a job playing for us) in the same way, with
the same feeling for about 40 years ? Perhaps as a
bookkeeper, not in a creative job (NOT be offendet if
you are bookkeeper, you can be the founder of
creativity and it doesn't really help you in that
job).
The second - immagine you are a guitar player and you
are performing thru many years - do you want to
recreate the spirit and feeling of your own 60s or 70s

everytime you play your guitar ? It would soon be
boring I think. And even earlier there would be a hot
discussion here why ec doesn't try something new ...
I'm grateful ec started to play guitar many years ago
and I've got to hear it pretty soon. Since then I hear
what I like and few songs I don't like that much are
heard rarely by me.
Best wishes to all
Peter