[Slowhand] Tampa 6/14 on DVD for Trade Only!!

Sammy B ecdvds at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 12:12:14 EDT 2004

I have Tampa 6/14 show on DVD!! As well as 2 shows from Japan 12/03/03 and 11/30/03
all of these are great quality 1st gen clones from digital masters. Tampa was shot from
upper section 301 with very good tight zoom in for great closeups. No obstructions, great audio. Great setlist. I must limit trades to the following priorities, US leg of current tour DVD, Europe/Japan leg of tour DVDs, best quality audios of current tour complete radio
broadcast or ALDs whereever possible, DVDs by EC or other classic rock bands I don't already have, vintage hi-quality Clapton shows on CDr from Cream to 1990, nothing after those years. Looking forward to hearing from other Slowhanders on the list. Man THE SHOW WAS SMOKING!!! RIght now I need to see another show, never thought I'd see "Got to Get Better" performed in my lifetime.

 Rock On
 Sammy