[Slowhand] Collection For Sale

Cheryl Donatto cdonatto at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 14:55:05 EDT 2004

Hello all you Slowhanders!
Yep... I'm still around and hope all my EC buddies are
well and enjoying this year's tour.
I've decided to part ways with a lot of my EC
collection (just not enough room to keep everything
anymore... and besides... no need having stuff just
laying around when someone else out there could be
enjoying 'em.)
For right now, I'm offering up most of my live shows
(approx. 109 of them.)
Email me at cdonatto at yahoo.com to get my list. Be sure
to put something like Clapton Shows in the subject
line.
Now for the "small print".
Available on a first come first served basis.
Each show is on CDR; comes in a jewel case and is
labeled as accurately as possible (either copies of
original art or covers designed by your's truly).
A single CDR show is $1.00 a double CDR show is $1.50
(plus shipping cost.) Or make me an offer on the
entire lot!
If you're new to trading live shows... this would be a
quick way to get your collection started!

Take care everyone!
CherylD