[Slowhand] Knopfler

Mel Boss darmel at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 25 14:05:43 EDT 2004

I'm looking for a particular MK boot to trade. Please, contact me privately if you have this. There is an analog version of this show (I have it) and a digital version (the one I want). The way to tell the difference is that the former contains MK interviews here and there and some filler from another show at the end.

Many thanks,
Mel Boss

Ref MarkD’s Geetarz site:

Mark Knopfler: “Threatre Antique,” Vaison La Romaina, August 3, 1996. SB6, digital 3 disc version of this show.

Mark Knopfler - Live in Vaison 1996
Theatre Antique, Vaison France, 3rd August 1996 - CD-R3 from digital source - sb6

Disc 1:
1) Intro 2) Darling Pretty
3) Walk of Life
4) Imelda
5) The Bug
6) Rudiger
7) Je Suis Desole
8) Calling Elvis
9) I'm the Fool
10) Last Exit to Brooklyn
11) Romeo and Juliet

Disc 2:
1) Sultans of Swing
2) Done With Bonaparte
3) Father and Son
4) Golden Heart
5) Water of Love
6) Cannibals
7) Telegraph Road

Disc 3:
1) Brothers in Arms
2) Money for Nothing
3) A Night in Summer
4) The Long Highway
5) Going Home
Note: 3CD set from Digital source (other version is analog source). A perfect soundboard recording, and a flawless performance. Mark and the band are in top shape. Easily the best recording of any of the "Golden Heart" tour shows. Highly recommended.