[Slowhand] Crossroads EC set cover art

Jerry Dunaway jdunaway65 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 01:34:43 EDT 2004

OK, this time I remembered to delete the message to which I am replying (sorry about that last time!)...

I checked out that Image Wire site, and you have to subscribe to get images. Can't do that right now, but I found an image worth using elsewhere.

I have finished my cover, and if anyone has a site on which they can host it, I will be glad to forward it to you. I am usually a mac user, but am forced to use a pc for awhile (long story). This one doesn't have the programs I am used to using (Photoshop, Quark Xpress), so I was forced to "fake it" with PhotoDeluxe and PageMaker. I still managed to get something worthwhile, but PageMaker made the PDFs off-center (whole image is there, just weirdly positioned on the page).

If anyone out there has photoshop or some other program where they can open the file, crop it and save as a jpeg for circulation, I would appreciate that as well. Matter of fact, if someone can do the latter, I can "host" it on my "webshots" page (one of those cheesy photo sharing sites), and anyone is welcome to download it to their hearts' content.

PS: When I can get back to mac territory, I will be able to do a more "polished" cover, but this one should suffice for now (and it beats the hell out of Gringo's masturb.. er "masterpieces").