[Slowhand] SHN (Shorten) for Windows??

Jerry Dunaway jdunaway65 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 03:54:43 EDT 2004

OK, here's a new one for me.

As I stated in an earlier post, I am a Mac user... been on one for about fifteen years, and never used a computer before that. I have SOME experience on a PC, and am slowly but surely figuring it out, as Windows is at least similar to Mac OS. I just got the Crossroads set from the bit torrent source posted here earlier, and went to download shorten.

The only version I could find appears to be one that requires you to know how to get around in DOS land. IS there one for Windows (I am using Windows ME) that is WYSIWYG? On the mac version, all I had to do is open shorten, choose files to extract, choose a folder and let it go. It seems that I need to know how to get around in coding to use the version I found, so if any one knows of a version of Shorten that works easier, or if there are other optional programs that will convert SHNs, I would greatly appreciate the assistance.

Thanks!