[Slowhand] R: Blackie

Gaetano Villari gaefvill at tin.it
Sun Jun 27 10:41:08 EDT 2004

DeltaNick wrote:

>>>I'll let the above three lines speak for themselves. I wouldn't want to
lessen their impact on the reader.>>>

I wish you'd been able to.

>>>That's YOUR problem. >>>

I have no problem taking part in this list: it's my pleasure and fun.

>>>There you go again, telling me what I should and should not do.>>

Yes, as long as you go on sheding conceitedly the Light of Wisdom.

>>>I have never in my life written the words "absolute values" on any page
or web site.>>>

There are things that people do without writing them, sometimes without even
knowin' or understanding. Don't worry: you've only done something you were
not aware of.

>>>Mostly, what I state ARE my opinions. However, I think it would be
redundant
to say so, when I sign my name to the end of each e-mail. I think that most
readers know this, but a few have problems figuring this out.>>>

The problem is that you often express your arguable aesthetical/artistical
judgments (even though clearly unaware of doing it - see above) as if they
were absolute value or facts. Their tone is irritating, to say the least.

Again anything matters, isolating words from the context takes to little
comprehension. Saying "you can't do this" or "you should do that" in my
speech would never allude to any malicious purposes and only mean that,
logically speaking, certain premises of yours are wrong preventing most of
your conclusions from making sense. All is relative, "It all depends".
Whooops, I mentioned a song from the "poor" period, shame on me!
LaylaIthurtsmetooReconsiderbabyTellthetruth!

At least this premise/conclusion pattern will provide a clue to identify you
should you ever forget to sign your next e-mail. Just in case someone failed
to figure out whom it is by.

Cheers
Gaetano