[Slowhand] MSG dissapointments

Apurva Parikh apuraja8 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 20:17:04 EDT 2004

Although, I wasn't in NYC for any of the shows so far and won't be for
tonights, from reading peoples reviews and the set lists it seems very
underwhelming. I am sure the show has had its moments (sheriff, the blues
numbers and Cocaine), but for a 3 night stint at such an historic venue and
city where Eric has previously done so much, it would seem he would inject
something new.
I guess the optimist in me was thinking since he had three nights, he'd do
one standard tour setlist, one all blues setlist, and maybe one
acoustic/slow set... Just my 2 cents on it..

Although, I must say his playing in general so far has been dynamite,
gauging from the European tour and what I heard in Dallas.

AAP