[Slowhand] torrents, shn's, and flac's oh my!

Daniel Shearon daniel at hayesinstrument.com
Fri Jul 2 09:33:27 EDT 2004

I was wondering what the policy for trading these are. I have downloaded
many boots off STG and easytree and would love to share with the digest as
so many have shared with me. However, I would not want to muddy the pool if
it is a no-no to trade these. I have converted many from the lossless
formats to wav's to cd using dbamp and nero. Any advice would be
appreciated.

---