[Slowhand] Thanks Mark

Steve B airmacks95 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 13:07:31 EDT 2004

Thanks very much for the photo, Mark.

What a coincidence that you 'just happened' to take a picture of the shoes as a 'gag.'  Perhaps there's a limit to how many portraits of his face one can hang on his wall above his bed. ;)

I guess it's a generational difference.  I grew up with Nike culture, and I'm guessing back in '66, fans (maybe you?) wondered what color military jacket he would be sporting at his next gig. lol

In all seriousness, I appreciate you sharing the picture, as well as all the other music, pics, etc. that you share on a regular basis. The 'girly' comment only slightly offended me.

ps. I just d/l'd the 6/30/04 show.  Now, while listening, I won't have to imagine what EC's footwear looks like!