[Slowhand] Chattering at Concerts

Peter Gordon petergordon at lineone.net
Fri Jul 2 18:45:25 EDT 2004

I'm picking up on a comment in an earlier email regarding the recent show at
MSG which is downloadable from sharingthegroove. I'm enjoying this concert
but what's really annoying is the folks chattering in the background. I just
can't understand how someone would pay upwards of $125 per ticket to watch a
guitar god and then talk all the way through his show. Its ridiculous, in
fact is tantamount to being disrespectful, not only to the artist but the
folks sitting alongside and jokingly us bootleggers who like to enjoy the
show as well. How do we shut these folks the .....up??

Cheers
Peter Gordon
Nuneaton, England