[Slowhand] More announcements, and two specific ISO's

Jerry Dunaway jdunaway65 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 20:56:28 EDT 2004

Just got some more messages...

Two more postings on easytree that should be of interest here:

http://bt.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=1720&hit=1
That would be EC - MSG - NYC - 6.29.04

http://bt.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=1716&hit=1
this is the Buddy Guy/BB King set from Crossroads -- Sunday 6.6 -- not to be confused with the "All-star Jam" from Saturday, which can be found at
http://bt.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=1682

Also, while I was looking for images for covers, I went to the Crossroads page:
http://www.crossroadsguitarfestival.org/

They are selling T-shirts, caps, posters and programs from that show online!

Now for the ISO's...

Does anyone out there have the radio broadcast from the Behind the Sun tour (I think it was Hartford, same show as the video release)... it was either King Biscuit or (more likely) "Superstars in Concert?" I used to have that on cassette, and would love to have it again (I'd even settle for a cassette, if that was all that is available!)

And the other one is... there was also a radio broadcast of the ARMS concert (the same one that was done for video... Albert Hall, I think). Anyone out there got that, or a COMPLETE recording of the show?

In both of these cases, songs were on radio that weren't on video and vice-versa. If either or both exist as complete shows, I'd love to have them, but if not, I would like to have the audio recordings so I can try to make a composite like I had back in the cassette days.

Thanks,
Jerry