[Slowhand] (no subject)

Garret74 at aol.com Garret74 at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 23:33:25 EDT 2004

generation that he is still vital, still passionate, still emotional and
still the standard-bearer that rock/blues players must measure themselves
against.<<<

Jerry et al...

I saw Eric at the Albert Hall on May 10th, and again in Washington on June
21...
I have seen Eric play at least 30 times in his carrea....I have never seen
him better than on this tour.

I do wish he'd vary his set...but given that this is what he is comfortable
with, you're going to get one hell of a show out of him.

It is a slicker, more 'broadway' type of show...but I've seen over 1000
concerts, shows, ect over my life, and the show at the Albert was the best I've
ever seen, and the performance at DC ranked very close to that....

My advice to anyone reading this forum is...

Go see this tour...

Garret