[Slowhand] In Search of a ticket for Seattle WA and/or Portland OR

John Walasko jwalasko at telus.net
Sat Jul 3 14:06:55 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm going travel down to Seattle (and maybe Portland) to try to catch
EC.

If anybody out there has an extra ticket to;

July 27 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
July 28 Rose Garden Arena - Portland, OR

I'd be very interested.

Also, if anyone in those cities knows a reputable ticket broker who
might sell single tickets, I'd appreciate that info as well.

Please contact me off-list...

jwalasko at telus.net

Otherwise I'll see everybody in line at the arena box office the day of
the show in hopes that some seats will be released....

John
Vancouver, BC, Canada