[Slowhand] RE: Crossroads Festival Pics

Jerry Dunaway jdunaway65 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 4 01:01:11 EDT 2004

ToeKnee:

Thanks for the link! Helps me a lot with my cover art efforts.

I don't know about anyone else, but I did a little investigating on that site, and came across this link... thought some of you might appreciate this:
http://www.txcn.com/s/dws/spe/2004/guitar/

Now, back to the pictures... did anyone out there register with WireImage? I'm not in a position to be able to do so, and there were some pics on there that would come in real handy for cover art for the festival. If anyone is registered, could you please e-mail me at jdunaway65 at yahoo.com so I can make specific requests?

Thanks,
Jerry